WARRANTY OF 24 MONTHS FOR 2 MM THICK LINING
This lining is a new computer controlled lining technology using rotational motion of object along with
sintering process. This process creates a seamless lining with virtually uniform lining thickness.
High performance polymers like HDPE, PP, ETFE, FEP & PFA are available in ROTOLINING. It can be supplied from
0.5mm to 5mm lining thk .It can also be supplied with FDA confirm certification and Antistatic electro
ADVANTAGES OF ROTOLINING :
(FLEXIBLE & ECONOMICAL)
1) Better chemical resistance than coating as polymer is heated only once, to get required thickness of lining
(No repeated heating like coating)
2) Any shape can be lined.
3) Quick completion of lining.
4) Better bonding of lining to substrate because of rotating movement.
5) In case of Header & piping less no. of joints required.
6) Seamless construction without weld joints.
7) Suitable for full vacuum.
8) Suitable for heat transfer application because of better bonding.
9) Can take thermal & physical shock
10) Fast delivery of valves compared to moulded lining.
11) Antistatic - Conductive lining of equipment, Piping, Fitting & Valves possible.
APPLICATION OF ROTOLINING :
1) Jacketed Reactors & Receivers
2) Inlet & outlet Header for Reactor
3) Pumps Casing
4) Shell & tube heat exchanges with lining from inside of tubes
5) Monoblock Tanks & vessel without main body flange on shell
6) Piping with less no. of joints
7) Diaphragm Valves, Ball Valves etc.
9) Spares for glass lined reactors.
COMPARISON OF PROPERTIES OF ROTOLINED POLYMERS